You have no items in your shopping cart.
5-inch aluminized steel constant-diameter DPF-back system. Patented negative backpressure SideKick tip helps lower exhaust exit temps by 15 percent. Improves flow and cuts backpressure by 89 percent from the DPF and 9 percent at the turbine inlet, allowing the engine to produce more horsepower. Includes Huge Polished-Chrome Patented SideKick tip.
Banks Power introduces the new 5-inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2020-2023 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P 2500/3500 HD pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5-inch mandrel-bent Aluminized Steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF and prevents trailer meltdown.
- 5 inch aluminized steel constant-diameter DPF-back exhaust system.
- 15 percent reduction in exhaust temperature 2 feet behind the tip during regen
- Huge patented 6.5 x 7.5 inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- Chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat
- 89 percent less backpressure at the DPF than stock exhaust
- 9 percent less backpressure at the exhaust turbine
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
- Fits trucks with aftermarket airbags
- 1-Year Limited Warranty