You have no items in your shopping cart.
Optimizes the boosted air density for higher continuous power and lower exhaust gas temps. Restriction-free for superior flow with 25 percent larger core area and 34 percent more volume. Big boost tubes and durable cast end tanks pack cool, dense air into cylinders. Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power. It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler
Move over, pipsqueak.
The stock intercooler has an inferiority complex. No wonder it's smaller than Techni-Cooler in every aspect: boost tubes. core area, inlet/outlet, even the end tanks. Most competitors use poorly designed sheet metal end tanks and provide inadequate flow volume.
Banks cranks up the volume.
Banks improves airflow into and out of the intercooler with big mandrel-bent 3 inch boost tubes. Large, rugged, high-efficiency cast end tanks that won't rupture under high-boost conditions. A huge inlet and outlet. And a 25 percent larger core area with a whopping 34 percent improvement in volume
The king of cool.
Removing restrictions and improving airflow lowers boost air temps. This increases the density and oxygen content of air entering the engine, which amplifies power, lowers exhaust gas temps (EGTs) and improves fuel economy. When EGTs are tamed, the tuner doesn't need to limit fuel delivery. So you get higher continuous, useable power and more power at any EGT. Very cool!
Everything about Banks Intercooler is bigger, it doesn't get any cooler than Banks Intercooler.
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- High-efficiency custom-machined end tanks
- 25 percent thicker core with 34 percent more volume
- Improves Power, Durability percent Fuel Economy
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 3 inch mandrel-bent boost tubes
- 2-year Warranty