You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing our all-new full featured auxiliary fuel filter kit for the 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins. This kit builds off our standard auxiliary kit with the addition of an integral high-flow fuel heating element and Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor.
The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb and filter fuel for your Cummins engine from a Fleece Performance lift pump to the injection pump. Our kit improves accessibility to the fuel filter as well as reduces your ongoing maintenance cost with a lower cost Donaldson filter.
- A Fleece Performance fuel filter delete is required for use with this product and must already be installed or purchased separately.
- This kit does not include a quick disconnect fitting to adapt to the OE lift pump.
- If you are running this kit with a stock OE sending unit on the fuel tank use P/N: FPE-QUCON-OE-38to allow for an AN connection to the stock quick disconnect style fitting.
- Fuel filter base with integral heater and mounting hardware
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
- CP3 Feed fittings for 5.9L and 6.7L CP3 pumps
- Water-In-Fuel (WIF) sensor and adaptation harness
Fuel heater specifications:
- Temperature switching points: ON: 28.4F +/-5.4F, OFF: 48.2F +/- 5.4F
- At typical fuel flow rates a temperature increase of between 4-8F will occur across the heating element.