You have no items in your shopping cart.
3-inch mandrel-bent high flow boost tubes. Eliminates restrictions for an 18 percent increase in flow, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power; big aluminum end tanks won't burst like the plastic stock ones. Includes Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly.
Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions a high-flow inlet that distributes air evenly across the intercooler for an 18 percent increase in flow and more effective cooling a wide-open outlet and a thicker core area with impressive volume. Because the stock manifold inlet in early '99 Power Strokes flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than to the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air equally to both sides of the engine for smooth, even power delivery.
Note: Twin-Ram is available for 1999 and 1999-1/2 (early) models only (not required for late '99 and later vehicles). Fits Trucks Built In 1998 with no catalytic converter from factory.
- Wide-open inlet and outlet provides 18 percent increase in flow
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- Improves Power, Durability and Fuel Economy
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- Thicker core area with impressive volume
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Dramatically increases air density
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Twin-Ram flows air equally
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Maximizes Boost Air
- 2-year Warranty