You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thicker core with 25 percent more flow volume. Two large, sturdy all-aluminum end tanks versus Stock has one plastic end tank. For even better airflow and faster turbos spool-up add the 25936 Boost Tube Upgrade Kit
Everything about Banks Intercooler is bigger, including the core area, which has 25 percent more flow volume. Increases air density for more continuous power.
Stock has one plastic end tank; Techni-Cooler provides two durable, all-aluminum end tanks, which will never melt or burst under high-boost conditions. Large, streamlined end tanks optimize airflow and air density. With a thicker core than stock, Banks Techni-Cooler sports a 25 percent increase in volume. Techni-Cooler improves cooling for higher continuous power and lower exhaust gas temps. This denser air charge and better fuel burn also provides another critical benefit, improved fuel economy.
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- Improves Power, Durability and Fuel Economy
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Two large, sturdy all-aluminum end tanks
- Thicker core with 25 percent more flow volume
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- Dramatically increases air density
- Stock has one plastic end tank
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Maximizes Boost Air
- 2-year Warranty