You have no items in your shopping cart.
Banks revolutionary design produces stronger braking power than other exhaust brakes. The large-bore housing, streamlined to increase airflow and diffuse exhaust, adds to engine power when Banks Brake is inactive. Banks engineered in a timed valve closure rate to prevent backpressure spikes common to other exhaust brakes and provide smooth operation. Every unit is factory tested and never requires calibration.
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 1999-1999.5 Ford 7.3L, Banks Exhaust
Note: Banks Brake and Banks Power Elbow cannot be used on the same vehicle.
- Up to 12 percent more stopping force than standard exhaust brakes
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Increases engine power when not in use
- Computerized brake controller (CBC)
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Zero maintenance
- Note: SmartLock required for Automatic Transmission (#55266)