You have no items in your shopping cart.
OEM replacements for left and right side boost tubes with silicone couplers. With up to 105 percent greater flow area compared to stock, these better-flowing intercooler tubes result in less boost pressure loss from the turbo to the intake manifold. This results in less work for the turbo, improving engine efficiency and power consistency.
Banks hot and cold side Boost-Tubes have up to 105 percent greater flow area than stock. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and a constant 3.5 inch diameter for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. Works with stock or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Complete set of left and right side boost tubes with silicone couplers.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5in 2.5in/3.38in)
- Up to 105 percent greater flow area compared to stock
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Greater cooling capacity
- Perfect fit and finish
- Lower EGTs