You have no items in your shopping cart.
OEM replacements for left and right side boost tubes with silicone couplers. 40 percent greater flow area compared to stock. Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower. More density maintained from turbo to intake. These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have 40 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, our tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower and are compatible with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram Gen 2 which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up even fast
- Complete set of hot and cold side Boost-Tubes
- 3.5 inch constant diameter vs Stock 2.73 inch
- More density maintained from turbo to intake
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- 40 percent greater flow area compared to stock
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Greater cooling capacity
- Perfect fit and finish
- Combine with Banks Monster-Ram for the most power