You have no items in your shopping cart.
Banks' huge 3-1/2 inch boost tubes. Stock consists of a 3 inch plastic cold side tube and a 2.75 inch metal hot side tube. Banks boost tubes are both 3-1/2 inch constant diameter mandrel bent. More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5 inch or 4 inch) which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 65 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our natural finish tubes give you the freedom to paint or powder-coat to your color of choice. The bead-rolled ends allow for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5 inch vs 2.75/3 inch)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 inch or 4 inch Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location