You have no items in your shopping cart.
Increase hot side flow area up to 103 percent over the stock 2-3/4 inch boost tubes with Banks huge 3-1/2 inch OEM left and right side boost tubes. Stock hot side tube is dented at the factory, bringing it's diameter down to a tiny 2-1/4 inch. Banks boost tubes are 3-1/2 inch constant diameter mandrel bent with larger radius bends. More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 103 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
Looking for the ultimate flow increase? Banks Boost-Tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with not only the stock elbow but also the new Banks Monster-Ram Gen 2 which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up even faster.
- Works with stock or aftermarket intercooler with stock in/outlet size and location
- 103 percent Greater hot side flow area than stock (3.5 in vs 2.25 in)
- 67 percent Greater cold side flow area than stock (3.5 in vs 2.75 in)
- Combine with Banks Monster Ram Gen 2 for the most power
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Natural finish, ready for paint
- Perfect fit and finish