You have no items in your shopping cart.
OEM replacement for left side boost tube (Driver side, Cold side) with silicone couplers. 67 percent greater flow area compared to stock. Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower. More density maintained from turbo to intake. This boost tube is designed for serious horsepower.
Banks cold side Boost-Tubes have up to 67 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
Looking for the ultimate flow increase? Banks Boost-Tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with not only the stock elbow, but also the new Banks Monster-Ram Gen 2 which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up even faster.
- Works with stock or aftermarket intercooler with stock outlet size and location
- Combine with Banks Monster Ram Gen 2 for the most power
- 67 percent Greater flow area than stock (3.5 in vs 2.75 in)
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Natural finish, ready for paint
- Perfect fit and finish