You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brighten up your driving experience with this simple upgrade inside your underhood relay box. Simply install the All Lights On module to allow your high-beams, low-beams and fog lamps to simultaneously illuminate the road ahead.
Once installed the All Lights On module will keep your fog lamps on when you turn on your high-beams. When the high-beams are not turned on your low-beams and fog lights will function normally.
- Open the hood and remove the relay panel cover.
- Remove the relays labeled: FOG and DIM
- Insert the relays through the All Lights On boards with the wire connection facing towards the top of the relay. The board will make a firm connection with the relay.
- Reinstall the two relays back into their original location and install the relay panel cover.
- MY2007-2013 Tundra (Separate high and low bulbs): High beams, driving lights, and fog lights all on when high beams are enabled.
- MY2014-2017 Tundra (Dual filament bulbs): High beams and fog lights on when high beams are enabled.
- Fits 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra with factory installed fog lamps
- Fits 2008-2018 Toyota Sequoia with factory installed fog lamps
- 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty